Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer (6 month+ contract)
People & HR
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
At Anchorage Digital, we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
Anchorage Digital is looking for a Member of Talent, Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer to join their team to help with scheduling, coordinating, and sourcing for Engineering, Product, and Design positions. This person will have a strong foundation and proven success in recruiting coordination with a desire to learn more about sourcing.
We have created the Factors of Growth & Impact to help Villagers better measure impact and articulate coaching, feedback, and the rich and rewarding learning that happens while exploring, developing, and mastering the capabilities and contributions within and outside of the Member of Talent, Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer role:
- Experience coordinating technical and multi-phase interviews across international timezones
- Partner with hiring manager, interviewers, and recruiters to find solutions to scheduling conflicts and problems
- Experience working with an Application Tracking System (ideally, Lever) and scheduling automation tools (such as GoodTime)
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Ability to coordinate multi-phase, multi-interviewer, multi-timezone interviews
- Troubleshoot scheduling conflicts while providing a great candidate experience
- Manage candidate flow and meticulously track candidates throughout the interview process via our ATS (e.g. Lever)
- Promptly and creatively solve issues that may arise (e.g. last minute cancellations, no shows, technical issues, etc.) with candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Promotes and represents the Anchorage culture and provides a great candidate experience throughout the entire process
- Ability to navigate a complex Engineering, Product, and Design organizations
Communication and Influence:
- Communicates extensively with recruiters and hiring managers to create a smooth interview process end-to-end
- Clearly communicate on status of work and proactively share information, as needed
- Partners with internal stakeholders and keeps candidates updated throughout the interview process
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Recruiting Coordination experience for an Engineering, Product, and Design organization
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and coordinate a high volume of interviews
- An admirable attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with an international company (Portugal, United States, and Canada)
- GoodTime or other scheduling app experience
- ATS, ideally Lever experience
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package
- Compensation Range: €15 per hour
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.