Business Lead - SaaS
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
At Anchorage Digital, we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
Anchorage Digital is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Lead for our new SaaS product to join our team and drive new growth from our institutional self custody offering, in addition to our established suite of custody products and services. Anchorage Digital provides clients a full service platform for securing digital assets, from regulated custody to brokerage, industry leading settlement solutions and self custody using Anchorage Digital’s proprietary technology.
We have created the Factors of Growth & Impact to help Villagers better measure impact and articulate coaching, feedback, and the rich and rewarding learning that happens while exploring, developing, and mastering the capabilities and contributions within and outside of the Business Lead - SaaS role:
- Drive Anchorage Digital’s GTM into the SaaS arena with our new software offering, with a strong understanding of the the tech offering, the crypto ecosystem and personas to sell to.
- Build a strong network and pipeline to sell Anchorage Digital's new software solution and existing offerings.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Lead the GTM effort for Anchorage Digital, acting as the product lead within sales and driving initiatives across departments.
- Manage multiple work streams across product, sales, and marketing to drive a strong sales pipeline.
- Collaborate effectively across the organisation to provide feedback from clients and drive momentum in the product.
- Deliver regular updates to Leadership around progress and new initiatives.
Communication and Influence:
- Act as a leader for the product and act as an internal advocate, subject matter expert and problem solver for the team, cross training and helping others improve the products or close deals.
- Contribute feedback and ideas around how to improve our product offering and strategies to drive growth with new and existing clients.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in enterprise SaaS software or financial services sales, and direct experience in the crypto industry.
- Strong technical knowledge and passion for blockchain and cryptocurrencies, including staking, and governance.
- A strong network of institutional clients (all types) and peers active in digital assets and/or fintech.
- The desire to work in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills and sales acumen.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.