Senior Infrastructure Engineer - DevOps India
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Implementing changes to production infrastructure where uptime is key
- Maintain high availability of the service
- Be a member of the operations response team (on-call)
- Facilitate deployment of new code
- Support operational monitoring and alerting
- Ensure reliability and availability to our logging platform
- Maintain our microservices stack on Kubernetes and AWS
- Support deployment strategy - automation, scripting, workflow
- Automation, infrastructure as code using Terraform
Skills & Experience:
BitGo is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in a transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making BitGo successful.
- 6+ years of experience in a DevOps or Cloud Infrastructure related role
- Strong experience with Linux administration
- Fluency with AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, ELK
- Fluency with Bash, Python or GoLang
- Experience working with microservice-based systems
- Experience with scaling and performance of large systems
- Strong experience with databases such as MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- Strong security background
- Experience being a member of an on-call rotation
- Interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency space
- Knowledge of immutable infrastructure design
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive salary
- Meal & Commute allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid working model
- IT equipment support for work
- Great/Talented workforce to learn and grow with
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Something looks off?