BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market-leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
The BitGo Prime team is a dynamic, high-performing group that provides critical services to our institutional trading, lending, and borrowing clients in partnership with our Trust custody and compliance entity; global account managers and salespeople; and finance and accounting. Our extended unit consists of a diverse group of trading, lending, and KYC/AML professionals with extensive backgrounds in traditional and crypto-finance, including front-, middle-, and back-office.
The Operations Associate will be responsible for managing all aspects of Prime’s crypto financing and trading service.Candidates should be comfortable working from 4 PM - 1 AM IST and will report to BitGo Prime’s Client Service Manager.
- Responsible for all aspects of daily client business with BitGo Prime, including but not limited to loan processing, trade settlement, payments, reconciliation, and reporting
- Interact with external clients on a daily basis and liaise with internal stakeholders, including Compliance, Finance, Risk, Support, Sales, and Technology
- Work to onboard new clients and counterparties
- Identify service issues stemming from breakdowns in loan and trade processing
- Manage requests from multiple clients while providing excellent client service
- Communicate issues and ensure timely, accurate resolution
- Perform month-end billing, ensuring timely payments and receipts
- Develop relationships with Prime Brokerage clients to build a high level of trust
- 3-5 years experience in Prime Brokerage or similar financial service
- Experience interacting with clients
- Comfortably manage competing priorities in a fast-moving, dynamic start-up environment
- Hands-on Excel or Google Sheets experience; macro programming exposure is a plus
- Genuine interest in financial services and cryptocurrency; crypto experience professionally or personally is a plus
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Effectively interact with others in a pleasant, professional manner
- Understand and explain complex asset flows and procedures
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent experience
Job location: Bangalore and NCR only with Hybrid work policy
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem-solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive salary
- Meal & Commute allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid working model
- IT equipment support for work
- Great/Talented workforce to learn and grow with
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Something looks off?