Technical Support Engineer
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join our global team!
- Investigate client inquiries and provide “white glove” assistance via phone, email, or chat
- Provide first response to technical issues, solve where possible
- Properly triage and escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner
- Track customer inquiries through to resolution, maintaining a timely cadence of communication
- Develop and maintain technical and non-technical playbooks
- Prioritize and manage several open inquiries at one time
- Maintain a high bar for client experience by setting an example through performance and work ethic
- Participate in an on-call rotation to handle high priority queues
- Must work in a defined working hours, as required by the business;
Qualifying Skills & Experience:
- Have graduated with Computer Science or related bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of work experience in a technical support setting, within financial institutions preferred
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Stellar team player and can navigate issue resolution with cross functional teams
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good understanding of Google apps, Salesforce, JIRA
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of fast paced organization undergoing tremendous growth
- Technical troubleshooting experience preferred, not intimidated by command-line interfaces
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive salary
- Meal & Commute allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid working model
- IT equipment support for work
- Great/Talented workforce to learn and grow with
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.