Sales Development Representative (London)
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo is currently looking to expand our team with the hire of a Sales Development Representative based in London. This role is a great opportunity for sales professionals within cryptocurrency, financial services and/or technology sales. This is an individual contributor role with the predominant responsibility of hunting for new leads and identifying qualified opportunities for our Sales team.
- Identify and engage potential leads through various channels such as professional networking, online research, marketing campaigns, industry events and cold outreach.
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing to align initiatives and develop target lists, campaigns and other strategies for engaging with prospects.
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities and schedule meetings for the Sales team.
- Capture lead information and interactions in Salesforce and maintain a high standard of CRM hygiene.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in sales and/or business development in digital assets, financial services, fintech or SaaS
- Enthusiasm for the digital asset industry and curiosity of new concepts such as protocols and tokens, staking, NFTs
- Agility and appetite for learning new products/technology in a fast-developing environment
- Experience with CRM Tools such as Salesforce
- Critical thinking, open communication, and ownership mentality
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits* of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 4% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, Paid vacation
- Free commuter/parking pass; 5 min from Caltrain
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- *Benefits may vary based on location