Operations Specialist - BitGo Europe GmbH
BitGo Inc. - Operation Specialist (Germany)
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We’re looking for candidates who are currently located in Germany and can be in the office 5 days a week in Frankfurt.
- Provide operational support for customer, support for banking transactions
- Opening and closing accounts on the trust accounting system
- Daily processing of transactions and data input
- Perform system testing and enhancements
- Responsible for administration and operational support of all accounts under administration Provide timely and accurate responses to both internal & external requests for information
- Serve as a proactive problem-solver by being able to troubleshoot account questions/issues in support of Trust Operations
- Exemplify a willingness to take on other responsibilities as needed by our Trust Management Team
- 1-2+ years of operations experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Degree with an interest in working within Financial Services/Cryptocurrency
- Highly effective verbal and written communication in English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organized with work tools like emails, spreadsheets, databases
- Extremely high sense of urgency when servicing external and internal clients
- Analytical skills, positive attitude, active listening and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and a commitment to constant improvement
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and meet deadlines
A team player with strong judgment and decision making skills
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.