About Blockchain Capital
Blockchain Capital, founded in 2013, is one of the earliest and most active venture investors in the blockchain/crypto industry and has inanced 135+ companies and projects since its inception. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs build world-class companies and projects based on blockchain technology. We invest in both equity and digital assets and are a
multi-stage investors. We have a close-knit, hard-working team that is in a well-established leadership position at the edge of this nascent industry. Being a venture irm in the hottest, newest industry means we are adaptable, proactive, and keenly focused on whatever it takes to maintain our leadership role.
This role will be partnering in the support of day to day activities of all aspects of the business with principal, must be a proactive problem solver and highly professional. In this role you will be responsible for calendar management, preparing expense reports, prioritizing email inboxes and tasks, as well as helping to organize events. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate team and gain experience in venture capital! This position is located in their San Francisco ofice.
Objectives & Responsibilities
• Triage email inbox and prepare correspondence on behalf of the Executive to ensure timeline post-meeting follow-ups..
• Provide calendar management to Executive's: Schedule meetings, appointments, conferences and travel.
• Coordinating meetings and arranging calls with internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide a high level of administrative support to the Executive and support other team members as needed.
• Assist with task management to ensure priorities and projects are being met and completed.
• Ad-hoc projects for Executive both professional and personal.
• Moderate Personal Assistant support. Including, but not limited to, personal travel, events, appointments, and family engagements.
• Send weekly recaps to Executive
• Prepare expense reports and reimbursements.
• Assist with organizing, managing, and executing events from start to inish - handling invite process, event logistics (including onsite as needed) and organizing post-event follow up.
• General backup ofice duties as needed.
• Help with relationship management through tracking relationships in network management software and categorizing contacts.
• Arrange and book travel as needed. Qualifications
• 5+ years of previous experience supporting a c-level Executive in a VentureFirm
or fast-paced startup environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment with ever-changing priorities.
• Excellent organization skills with great attention to detail.
• Strategic multi-tasking, strong prioritization skills, and resourcefulness.
• Self-starter who is capable of multitasking and prioritizing as well as handling dynamic workload.
• Strong knowledge of MS Ofice, GSuite, and Adobe.
• Hyper organized, extremely detail-oriented. Ability to juggle multiple priorities without letting anything slip through the cracks.
• Positive, can-do attitude, and a team player.
• Willingness to step in and take on additional tasks without having been asked.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to drive to clarity in such situations.
• Proactive and manage-up personality. Keeping the Executive informed of changing priorities, projects, tasks, etc.
Compensation & Beneits
Salary is commensurate with experience (including potential for carried interest participation). Beneits include but not limited to:
100% top-shelf irm funded medical, dental, prescription and vision beneits for you, your spouse or domestic partner and dependents (if any)
Health and Childcare Flexible Spending Account
Short & long-term disability insurance