Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we're expanding into some of the world's strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As an account at Circle, you’ll become an integral member of the team as we look to have this person process third party/intercompany vendor invoices and employee expense claims in an accurate and timely manner. In addition, you will process payment to vendors and employees in accordance with payment run schedule. As we thrive in a fast paced environment, this person will also respond to related inquiries from vendors and employees in a timely manner
What you’ll work on:
- Process third party/intercompany vendor invoices and employee expense claims in an accurate and timely manner
- Process payment to vendors and employees in accordance with payment run schedule
- Respond to related inquiries from vendors and employees in a timely manner
- Analyze and book accruals for services received but not invoiced by vendors
- Responsible for all AP related reporting
- Support timely completion of month-end / year-end financial close
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for AP related accounts
- Provide AP related inputs to support GST /VAT filing and withholding tax
- Responsible for all fixed assets accounting related matters and prepaid expense amortization sheet
- Supporting the billing information changes process
- Prepare JEs for daily cash inflow and outflow
- Perform vendor reconciliation
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks as assigned
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting knowledge
- Listening, reading, speaking and writing business proficiency in English
- Strong analytical, organizational, time and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A degree in accounting, or recognizable accounting qualification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.