Content Marketing Associate
CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $1 billion and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we're not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We're building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and propel the future of crypto!
As a Content Marketing Associate at CoinList, you will support the growth of CoinList’s paid and performance marketing channels as well as other marketing initiatives. You will work directly with the Head of Marketing to oversee the execution of a digital marketing strategy.
Who you are:
- You’re excited about cryptocurrency. CoinList’s mission is to help the best crypto companies succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. We’re incredibly excited by the power of distributed ledger technology, and you should be too.
- You’re a proven operator. You have 3+ years of experience in marketing.
- You have excellent writing skills. You have proven experience writing quality content on crypto related topics.
- You’re analytical. You have a strong understanding of crypto and have the ability to write about highly technical topics for both B2B and B2C audiences.
- You get stuff done. CoinList is a low ego environment and you shouldn’t be opposed to getting your hands dirty. You’re really excited about proposing and testing ideas based on opportunities you see.
- You have immaculate attention to detail. Cryptocurrency moves fast and you’ll have to move fast as well, but we always ensure the accuracy of our work.
- You deal well with pressure. You have a proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Own a content calendar that includes blog posts, emails, landing pages, infographics, social media threads, and more.
- Collaborate with product and business teams to produce high quality content for 2-3 CoinList products – Incentivized Testnets, CoinList Grow, cForm, Trading, and Staking.
- Track and analyze content performance metrics using tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, SendGrid, and social media analytics to further refine content strategies and improve engagement.
- Stay informed about the latest trends, news, and developments in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
- Assist in content distribution to various CoinList marketing channels.
At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
US Salary Range
$95,000 - $115,000 USD + equity