Customer Support Analyst, LATAM [Contract]
At CoinList, our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. We build the platform where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Since our founding, CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $1.1 Billion and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders.
We support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and our mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges. Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we're not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We're building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and help propel the future of crypto!
The Client Services team at CoinList is the primary interface between CoinList and the adopters using our suite of products. Developing and maintaining trust with users is a core part of our business. As a Customer Support Analyst, you’ll answer inbound questions, identify and diagnose user issues and answer questions to communicate sometimes complex issues in concise and informative language.
We’re especially interested in candidates who have held support or operational roles at crypto-currency or fintech companies.
Applicants must be located in the LATAM region.
Who you are:
- You’re excited about cryptocurrency. CoinList’s mission is to help the best crypto companies succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. We’re incredibly excited by the power of distributed ledger technology, and you should be too.
- You’re entrepreneurial. This role is autonomous - you’re really excited about proposing and testing ideas based on issues and opportunities you see.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You’ll be the primary interface between CoinList and our users and be responsible for diagnosing user issues and helping users navigate our products.
What you will do:
- Delight our users by educating investors on how to use our products and answer inbound questions.
- Manage urgency and timelines to ensure that we are meeting our SLAs and providing a exceptional, ever-improving experience to our customers
- Diagnose bugs and facilitate product feedback to our engineering teams to continuously improve our platform.
- A little bit of everything. Ad-hoc projects to help scale our customer support capacity (e.g. keeping our FAQ section up-to-date, etc.)
As an early employee at CoinList you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer; we celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.