Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2022
Fuel Labs is building the fastest modular execution layer in the world. You will be at the bleeding edge of blockchain scalability. As Marketing Manager, you will be joining our rapidly expanding Growth team and reporting to the Head of Growth, while collaborating closely with our existing Marketing Manager on all marketing & communications efforts.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our existing Marketing Manager on all marketing & communications efforts.
- Set and meet marketing KPIs based on Fuel’s overall growth strategy & goals.
- Develop a marketing strategy for Fuel.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns for Fuel.
- Pursue paid and earned media opportunities to generate awareness around the Fuel brand and technology.
- Co-manage our social media, public communications, and content calendar.
- Develop short-form and long-form content for our marketing channels.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Develop and refine a brand strategy and core messaging for Fuel. Ensure that this is reflected across all content we release.
- Create marketing materials (e.g. pitch decks, litepaper) for use in external communications.
- Monitor and optimize SEO for Fuel content across all platforms.
- Continuously monitor metrics and progress across Fuel’s website, blog, and social media. Analyze the source and type of our traffic to determine whether we are reaching our target audiences. Adjust tactics as needed to fulfill goals.
- Note: This role does not currently include people management responsibilities, but will have the opportunity to grow into a management role as we expand the team.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing (or marketing-adjacent) roles.
- Deep experience marketing to developers & web3 audiences.
- Data-driven approach to marketing, with a focus on metrics and analytics.
- Proven experience growing brands (web3 preferred), including designing and executing high-impact marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable SEO expertise.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work remotely across multiple geographies, cultures, and time zones.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Bonus - Connections to crypto media publications.
- Bonus - Experience managing marketing teams.
- Bonus - Background in philosophy.
See more open positions at Fuel Labs
Something looks off?