Senior Project Manager - Organization Design and Workforce Planning
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Building the Internet of Money
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture Explained to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who have a long track record of building premium products for professionals and institutions as well as newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch, with a focus on world-class customer support and crypto education for all.
Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!
Proof of work
Our People team is called the Krakenite Experience (KX) team, and our aim is to become a world leader in People Experience. We are now hiring a Project Manager, Organizational Design and Workforce Planning to join our diverse and forward‐thinking global company.
You will add value to Kraken by supporting the KX team by creating and executing against a long term workforce strategy. You will build strong relationships with stakeholders to move projects forward. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Project Manager who has already thrived in high‐growth organizations and who wants to get involved in an industry that is changing the world!
- Lead complex, cross functional projects from inception to execution; working with stakeholders to understand objectives, develop requirements, create and manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with stakeholders across the organization
- In partnership with stakeholders, develop workforce planning models, financial planning and analysis, stakeholder communication, and manage vendor resources
- Partner with the executive sponsors to communicate program goals, objectives, and outcomes
- Establish and ensure appropriate governance functions across projects
- Develop and maintain required program documentation and collateral
- Oversee the execution of program projects, their progress compared with the plan and production of agreed deliverables
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills you should HODL
- 5+ years of experience in program/project management and workforce development
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate the program objectives, inspire and motivate, and maintain alignment with the business strategy
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain the program goals and objectives to the business
Nice to haves
- Previous experience working in HR
#UK #US #EU #LI-Remote
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
See more open positions at Kraken
Something looks off?