GTM Recruiter (Contract)
As a Contract Recruiter, you will be responsible for developing and executing a recruitment strategy for our go-to-market and technical roles. You will work closely with our hiring managers to understand their needs, identify top talent, and help us build a strong team.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy for go-to-market and technical roles
- Source candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, etc.
- Screen resumes and conduct phone interviews
- Coordinating with hiring managers to schedule interviews and provide feedback
- Manage the candidate pipeline and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Negotiate offers and close candidates
- Keep up-to-date with the latest recruitment trends and best practices
Who You Are
- 3+ years of proven experience as a recruiter, with a focus on go-to-market and technical roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Crypto native a plus
- Working knowledge of ATS systems and pipeline metrics (Greenhouse knowledge is a plus!)
What you’ll love about Messari.
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options: Everyone in our team contributes to the success of our game-changing products, which is why we share all our wins company-wide. As we continue to succeed, stock options and a competitive salary mean you get to enjoy the upside!
- Health, Dental, & Vision: We care about your well-being so we contribute to the cost of your health benefits. Messari covers 80% of your health, dental, and vision!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Use pretax dollars for any health care needs.
- Life Insurance: Provided to you at no cost, with coverage up to 1x your Annual Salary.
- Disability Insurance: Offering Long-term and Short-term disability to provide a portion of your income during times you are unable to work!
- Flexible Time Off: Forget accrued PTO days. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. Just clear it with your team and bon voyage!
- Paid Parental Leave: We encourage you to take care of your little one! We provide 18 weeks for primary caregiver / 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- WeWork: All Access Pass.
- 401k: 3% Match when you invest in your future with our 401K.
- Flexible working life and $500 WFH set up allowance: Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home or come to our office in New York the choice is yours. To help you get comfortable working from home we’ll assist with a $500 contribution.
- Community & Social Events: Messari is a community, we work hard, and bring each other up! Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates.
- Learning and Development: We are dedicated to your professional development. We contribute $1,500 annually for you to invest in your continued education.
- Health & Wellness Perks: Work-life balance and your wellbeing are important to us. To contribute to your mental & physical wellbeing we gift you a brand new Whoop and a subscription to Headspace, as well as Health Advocacy as part of our Employee Assistance Plan.