Quality Assurance and Testing Program Manager
The Compliance team is looking for a Quality Assurance and Testing Program Manager to join our rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for implementing all aspects of quality assurance (QA) on the Paxos Compliance program. This includes assessing the design and operational effectiveness of AML and sanctions controls, adherence to policies and procedures, and alignment with applicable regulatory requirements.
You will also be responsible for planning, executing, and managing testing efforts across various functions, and communicating your findings and any risks to leadership. This role works closely with a variety of stakeholders across the company, including business development and product operations, with an eye towards identifying and enhancing processes.
This is a new position that will help drive the Compliance Program forward and support the continuing growth within Paxos.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Quality Assurance and Testing Program Manager, you’ll get to:
- Manage and conduct the quarterly quality assurance review process for the full suite of Compliance processes, across all products and identify areas for improvement
- Coordinate and partner with a variety of stakeholders, including Legal, Product Operations, and Customer Success on the implementation and maintenance of their procedures and internal controls. Identify control gaps and risks, develop remediation plans, and collaborate with functions to assist with remediating the issues.
- Collaborate with internal audit and other stakeholders to track issues and support remediation efforts and with external auditors during external compliance audits
- Help define and lead the execution of end to end testing reviews. This includes scoping testing engagements in line with Paxos’ priorities, developing testing plans, communicating with diverse stakeholders, and presenting results to leadership.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of AML and sanctions regulatory risks, including tracking regulatory developments that may affect annual testing.
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 3-5 years of prior experience in Compliance, and an understanding of BSA / AML, Sanctions, CDD / EDD, AML Transaction Monitoring and Reporting
- Ideally, experience in QA, Testing, M&T, or audit roles
- Ability to identify areas of inefficiency and suggest enhancements that can make processes faster and more reliable
- Technical proficiency with Excel/Sheets: ability to build usable reports and analyze data to identify process issues and inconsistencies
- Strong analytical skills and can use data to inform your approach and inform your recommendations
- Strong attention to detail and passion for solving problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent partnership and stakeholder management skills
You might also have:
- While we are not requiring prior work in the fintech, crypto, or blockchain industries, candidates must demonstrate an aptitude for the space and show they can quickly understand our processes.
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Something looks off?