Product Marketing Lead
Product Marketing is looking for a Product Marketing Lead who will bring Paxos’ blockchain based solutions - and their promise of greater financial access and inclusion - to billions of users around the globe. We’re looking for someone who will work cross-functionally with marketing, product, and business development teams to build the strategy, positioning, content, and roadmaps for one of our primary business lines.
Digital assets are increasingly entering the mainstream financial system and will shape the future of everyday financial transactions, payments, and remittances. Paxos operates one the world’s leading regulated stablecoins USDP, and our goal is to build a more open, accessible financial system by bringing stablecoins and blockchain-based payments solutions to merchants and consumers around the world.
This person will report to the Head of Marketing. From market insights to positioning to product launches, this role will oversee all product marketing for our stablecoin & payments B2B solutions.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Product Marketing Lead, you’ll get to:
- Work closely with marketing, product, and business development teams to develop product, marketing, and sales strategies
- Conduct customer research, segmentation, and journey mapping to understand our target market
- Evolve our product positioning and messaging
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the competitive landscape
- Plan and oversee go-to-market launches of new features
- Inform creation of content, marketing, and sales collateral to support the customer journey and drive product adoption
Your experience should include:
- 8+ years work experience including 5 years of experience driving product marketing in a B2B tech environment
- Experience with fintech, financial services, or blockchain
- Excellent project management skills and a bias towards action
- Crystal clear writing and communication skills
- A love for data-driven decision-making
- A collaborative nature and ability to drive alignment across stakeholders
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Paxos offers a competitive total compensation and benefits package, including equity. Actual salary within that range is dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience and qualifications.