Head of Growth Strategy & Operations
The Growth Org is looking for a Head of Growth Strategy & Operations to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. This role will build and lead a world class growth operation team. This is a multi-dimensional role that will be working across multiple different functions and supporting multiple different product and business lines.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it. As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Head of Growth Strategy & Operations, you’ll get to:
- Define and implement cross-functional processes that help rapidly scale our organization and our sales efforts
- Support the head of business development articulation and execution of the go to market strategy
- Provide data-driven recommendations that maximize efficiency and accelerate the growth of the business
- Design and manage the processes to support accurate and timely sales forecasting
- Ensure the effective administration of Salesforce to support clarity and accountability of sales activity and progress
- Team Building: attract, hire and develop outstanding talent
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 7+ years of sales/revenue operations experience, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Previous accountability for implementing a new sales forecasting process
- Advanced knowledge of CRM management required; preferred Salesforce experience
- Ability to drive significant change initiatives across functions and geographies
- Ability to clearly define the ambiguous requirements of sales leaders and execute on business needs
- Experience building and leading a sales operations team
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Adaptable for the quickly changing landscape of startup environment
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Paxos offers a competitive total compensation and benefits package, including equity. Actual salary within that range is dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience and qualifications.