Cuneiform for CRM - Customer Success Specialist
At PeerNova, we empower organizations to make confident, timely decisions using high-quality data. As trailblazers in business data quality monitoring and assurance, we're committed to ensuring that organizational data is reliable and fit-for-purpose. As an integral member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to this vision, helping to shape the way businesses interact with their data through our leading solutions on the Salesforce AppExchange.
In the era of AI, Data, and CRM, the role of trusted, reliable data has never been more critical. To address this challenge faster and better than ever before, we recently launched Cuneiform for CRM on the Salesforce AppExchange, so our customers can:
- Effortlessly assess and know the reliability of their CRM Data, saving time and resources
- Guide prioritization by correlating data quality KPIs to business KPIs, improving decision making
- Monitoring data reliability and business adoption, ensuring ongoing value
With a well-architected, industry leading solution.
We're seeking a motivated and experienced Customer Success Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a background in customer adoption, renewals, Salesforce administration, with experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud. The role involves nurturing leads, following up with interested parties, and driving customer adoption of our applications. This position is instrumental in maintaining high customer satisfaction and contributing to our overall company success.
This role reports into the Product organization. The role is based in the United States, with ~20% travel to attend customer meetings or conferences.
- Collaborate with Product leadership and Marketing Communications to develop and implement strategies for lead nurturing to effectively move potential clients through the sales funnel.
- Nurturing leads and following up with interested parties, taking a consultative approach to understand their business requirements.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations and demonstrations to clients and stakeholders .
- Engage customers by sharing best practices, offering regular check-ins, and providing proactive solutions.
- Increase customer satisfaction through effective resolution of user issues, including identifying and escalating larger systemic issues as necessary.
- Proactively drive customer renewals and identify growth opportunities to expand contracts.
- Liaise with our technical team to communicate and prioritize customer needs.
- Train customers to use our applications effectively.
- Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management team.
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts, with a focus on understanding their business needs and identifying opportunities for expansion.
- Contribute to or create product-specific content, such as first call decks, second call decks, product fact sheets, and other outbound materials to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date on latest Salesforce products, product positioning, industry trends, and competitor activities to inform business development strategies and messaging.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer adoption, renewals, inside sales, or business development roles with a proven track record of driving customer success.
- Hands on work experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud. Familiarity with, and ideally strong understanding of, lead nurturing strategies and lead-to-opportunity process using Salesforce CRM.
- Strong communication, presentation, relationship-building, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A customer-focused approach with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Having worked for a Salesforce ISV partner in the past and understanding go to market solutions and best practices for AppExchange.
- Working knowledge or expertise in data management challenges in CRM solutions, especially for enterprise customers.
- Certifications or equivalent experience as Salesforce Certified Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant
- Proficient in creating and curating product marketing content that supports business development.
- Experience working with or having completed training on Data Cloud
At PeerNova, you get to work on cutting-edge technology and make a real difference in the world of business – while enjoying these awesome benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Stock Options
- 401(k) match
- Discounted pet insurance
- Weekly paid lunches
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company outings
- Free snacks
- Shopping discounts
- Career development
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness Care