Cuneiform for CRM - Senior / Principal Solutions Consultant
At PeerNova, we believe in empowering organizations to make confident, timely decisions using high-quality data. As a trailblazer in business data quality monitoring and assurance, we're committed to helping organizations ensure their data is reliable and fit-for-purpose.
In the era of AI, Data, and CRM, the role of trusted, reliable data has never been more critical. To address this challenge faster and better than ever before, we recently launched Cuneiform for CRM on the Salesforce AppExchange, so our customers can:
- Effortlessly assess and know the reliability of their CRM Data, saving time and resources
- Guide prioritization by correlating data quality KPIs to business KPIs, improving decision making
- Monitoring data reliability and business adoption, ensuring ongoing value
With a well-architected, industry leading solution.
We are seeking a Senior or Principal Solutions Consultant with practical Salesforce CRM experience, and in-depth knowledge of common data quality challenges, solutions, and best practices. You will be responsible for leveraging PeerNova’s suite of solutions to educate and guide joint PeerNova and Salesforce’s customers in ensuring data reliability and unlocking the hidden or lost ROI in their CRM data.
This U.S.-based role, part of the Product organization, involves approximately 30% travel for client meetings and conferences. Join us to make data more reliable in the world of Salesforce CRM.
- Assist customers with product evaluations and implementations as a product technical subject matter expert
- Lead client meetings to gather, define, and capture business requirements and demonstrate our product vision and solution capabilities
- Create, package, present product demos and solution recommendations based on client-specific business needs
- Be a support resource for strategic customers with their implementation needs
- Be a key feedback channel back into the Development and Documentation teams based on common patterns and needs identified from client interactions
- Assist in data analysis and analytics development in support of client engagements and sales solutions development
- Be a power user of Salesforce platform and PeerNova products to assist customers in understanding their data patterns
- As part of client engagements, analyze customer data to identify patterns, correlations, business impact of data issues
- Guide creation of test and demo data sets based on real customer engagement experiences, to have realistic examples that supports sales
- 5 years minimum experience on Salesforce platform as a CRM Admin, Data Analyst, or Architect, working with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce CRM security model, limits, data management features
- Practical experience with data governance, data quality assessment, data stewardship
- Demonstrable success and ability to work in small fast-growing environments.
- Experience and success working in a customer-facing technical role.
- Strong analytical, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Data analysis and data quality assessment through data profiling, SQL/SOQL, analytics and spreadsheets
- Experience delivering customer solutions for one or more of the following Salesforce products:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Experience Cloud
- Pardot / Account Based Marketing
- Industry Clouds
- D2C, B2B, B2B2C Commerce
- Data Cloud
- Experience delivering data management, data quality, and integration projects for customers
- CRM Data Migrations, org merges, multi-org or multi-cloud data integrations
- Knowledge of existing AppExchange and off-platform data management solutions
- Certifications or equivalent experience as Salesforce Certified Administrator, Data Architect, or Business Analyst
At PeerNova, you get to work on cutting-edge technology and make a real difference in the world of business – while enjoying these awesome benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Stock Options
- 401(k) match
- Discounted pet insurance
- Weekly paid lunches
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company outings
- Free snacks
- Shopping discounts
- Career development
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness Care