Senior Backend / System Engineer
Who are we?
RedStone is a quickly growing startup building a data-processing layer on top of the Arweave data storage chain implementing
a smart-contracts SDK. Our mission is to unlock the potential of Web3 by providing a missing part of the core blockchain infrastructure and enabling smart contracts to process large chunks of data.We are a result-oriented and motivated small team with the aim of becoming the top solution for decentralized data logic.
What about the team?
Today the RedStone team consists of 8 strong players, with experience in both traditional Software companies (like Google) and Blockchain projects (like Open Zeppelin). You can check our crew here: https://redstone.finance/team
Why you should join us?
We are not building another memecoin or NFT project! Our goal is to significantly improve core blockchain infrastructure and bring real value to the blockchain space. In joining us you will enter a rapidly growing ecosystem and take, what is called by former Google, Meta, and Amazon devs, a once-in-generation opportunity.
RedStone is one of the main partners of ETHWarsaw (https://www.ethwarsaw.dev/), the biggest Web3 conference & hackathon in the CEE region. We will deliver there 2 developers oriented workshops around RedStone Oracles and Warp Contracts architecture and spark technical curiosity in participants around these key blockchain topics.
What is our current tech stack?
- Node.js, PM2;
- Wasm - Go, Rust, AssemblyScript;
- AWS (Cloudfront, EC2, RDS, ALB, Cloudwatch Logs, Cloudwatch metrics);
- GitHub (GitHub actions for CI and CD);
- Vue.js, React.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Implementing data processing and verification protocol on the Cosmos SDK;
- Participating in the protocol design process;
- Deployment and monitoring of blockchain nodes.
What are our expectations?
- At least 5 years of professional practice, preferably with Golang;
- Experience developing / designing P2P distributed systems;
- Knowledge with multi-layer web architecture patterns;
- Experience with various kinds of networks architecture;
- Familiarity with common security practices;
- Coding skill - ability to write readable and performant software.
What we consider a huge asset?
- Professional experience with building data processing distributed systems;
- Knowledge of blockchain based technologies;
- Understanding of blockchain protocols and consensus mechanism;
- Experience with running blockchain nodes;
- Working experience with Web Assembly (WASM) execution environment;
- Knowledge of Cosmos SDK;
- Working knowledge of RUST;
- Experience with modular blockchain architecture (sidechains, rollups).
What we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Token allocation (our valuation went 10x in the past few months);
- Financial stability for at least a few years (we’ve recently closed our Seed round);
- Remote work with a flexible work schedule or Office space / Co-working subscription (WeWork);
- An opportunity to build a product that is useful for developers and solves a real and existing problem;
- Real influence on the product and the opportunity to play a key role in the team;
- Modern tech and DevOps stack, no legacy code to maintain;
- Opportunity to be up-to-date with trends and the newest Blockchain space Concepts;
- Paid vacation;
- Conferences and offsite events;
- Top-level work equipment (MacBooks).