QA Automation Engineer
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
We are seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join our QA and Support team in India office with proficiency in API testing, excellent knowledge of RESTful APIs architecture principles, and experience in test automation using a Behavior-Driven Development approach.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to read technical documentation, have experience with Java or TypeScript and appetize to learn new language.
The candidate will contribute to, write automated tests, improve our testing framework, explore new technologies related to blockchain and crypto, and able to do test design and perform manual API testing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design and develop test scenarios for features, with a focus on API testing
- Perform manual testing of RESTful APIs using tools such as Postman or Insomnia
- Write and maintain automated tests using a Behavior-Driven Development approach and out Cucumber framework
- Integrate testing activity into our CD/CI
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in blockchain and crypto technologies
- Continuously improve testing processes, tools, and methodologies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience in technical quality assurance, with a focus on API testing and test automation
- Proficiency in API testing and excellent knowledge of RESTful APIs architecture principles
- Experience with test automation, preferably using a Behavior-Driven Development approach
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Strong programming skills in Java, TypeScript, or similar languages
- Strong knowledge on Cucumber framework
- Curiosity and eagerness to explore new technologies related to blockchain and crypto
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Kubernetes for container orchestration and deployment a plus
- ISTQB certification or equivalent a plus
- Knowledge blockchain and crypto technologies a plus
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Metaco roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.