Senior Product Manager, DeFi
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
We are seeking an experienced product manager to drive new and existing products within RippleX’s platform for decentralized finance. This is a high-impact role responsible for leading cross-functional initiatives spanning product development, strategy, and partnerships to expand the utility of the XRP Ledger community.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build and execute on a vision for financial use cases of the XRP Ledger that serve our core developer audience, including financial protocols like decentralized exchanges and on-chain lending
- Assess and deeply understand developer needs to provide an excellent developer experience working with the products we build
- Create and communicate product stories and requirements to guide and align the cross-functional teams building these products
- Establish and drive key metrics to measure the success of products and related initiatives
- Work in close collaboration with the business development, legal, and corporate strategy teams to drive value-add partnerships that complement product initiatives
- Work in close collaboration with the RippleX engineering team to build the right products on time
- Identify strategic and tactical product opportunities to grow developer product adoption
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- BA/BS, STEM or finance-related fields preferred
- 5+ years experience as a product manager with a proven track record of building and launching impactful products
- Experience in payments, financial technology, or traditional finance
- Deep technical literacy and ability to engage with a developer audience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Prepared to take on responsibilities and contribute from day one
- Ability to execute with a lean team in a high ambiguity environment
- Desire to lead, influence, and inspire a cross-functional, diverse, and distributed team
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with cross-functional stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which days they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Custody roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.