Internal Communications Manager
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing internal communications programs that engage and inform Ripple’s global team. You will support senior leaders by designing and maintaining team-wide and company-wide internal communications programs. You will also be the go-to for ad-hoc internal communications support, big and small, across Ripple.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support senior leaders on communications programs within their teams, including designing and supporting a regular cadence of evergreen communications such as team-wide emails and all-hands meetings.
- Support the Senior Manager, Corporate Communications on CEO, company-wide, and time-sensitive projects.
- Partner with the People leadership team to support communications for initiatives throughout the employee lifecycle, including annual reviews, Benefits and Total Rewards programs, engagement surveys, and ad-hoc updates.
- Serve as a communications counterpart to the HR Business Partner team, providing counsel and supporting the drafting of strategic communications plans.
- Own the editorial calendar, planning and execution for company-wide Weekly All Hands meetings.
- In collaboration with the Leadership and Communications team, ensure employees are well-versed in Ripple’s corporate narrative, and current customer/partner and product announcements.
- Collaborate with the IT team to ensure employee communication platforms and tools like Slack and Confluence help Ripplers do their best work; conduct regular audits and propose updates and best practices where you identify room for higher impact.
- In partnership with our global communications agencies, manage Ripple’s “best workplace” awards program, ensuring Ripple remains on the map as one of the best global employers through top tier awards and lists.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 4+ years of experience in communications or public relations; agency experience a must, internal comms experience a plus.
- Writing is one of you’re greatest strengths and you are able to ghost-write for other voices. Your grammar and proofreading skills are second to none; you immediately caught the error in the previous sentence (and it irked you).
- Ability to establish/maintain relationships with senior internal stakeholders; you are innately curious and build credibility by asking questions and becoming an expert on your domain.
- Highly organized and skilled at planning, prioritizing and executing in a fast-paced environment with keen attention to detail; nothing slips through the cracks when you’re at the helm.
- Proactive by nature and the idea of proposing new policies or processes excites you; status quo is never enough.
- Excellence in project management that requires collaborating with many contributors, including senior leaders; seeks opportunities to add value and contribute to the broader team’s success.
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which days they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.