Software Engineer: Blockchain Team
sFOX is a full-service prime dealer uniting liquidity from over 30 exchanges and OTC desks in one easy-to-manage platform. sFOX's platform provides traders with best execution services from a single account, a single counterparty, and a single workflow — giving traders greater capital efficiency. Its smart order router algorithmically routes traders to the most competitive prices worldwide, reducing slippage and improving trade performance across immense scale.
sFOX is committed to the highest standards of investor protection and reliability. The platform is SOC 2 certified and provides access to the market 24/7 with 99.99% uptime. Founded in 2014, the company is backed by Social Capital, Digital Currency Group, Khosla Ventures, DHVC, Haystack, Blockchain Capital, Y Combinator, and executives from PayPal and Airbnb.
We’re on a mission to open the world’s financial markets to everyone and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team.
About the Position
sFOX is seeking an experienced developer to work on our blockchain and custody products. If you are passionate about blockchain technology, cyber security, cryptography, solving Rubik’s cubes - we want to talk to you!
As a Software Engineer on our Blockchain team, you will work on continuously improving our systems security and key management systems. You will collaborate with our Product Management team to add new feature functionality to our Custody product line. You will also work closely with CTO and learn how to work on blockchain platforms, applied cryptography, financial engineering, and much more!
What You’ll Do
- Work on blockchain and cryptography related products and services such as staking, custody, and wallet
- Extend our Custody product line to work with emerging DeFi applications
- Participate in designing and building the next generation secure systems and tools
- Ensure that sFOX blockchain, DApp and associated technologies are best-in-class
- Strong CS fundamentals, including good working knowledge of algorithms, data structures, distributed systems
- At least five years of hands-on software engineering experience with at least two years in Golang
- Passion to work on public key cryptography, security and blockchain applications
- Passion for innovation and for working in early stage startups
Not Required, but Nice to Have
- Hands-on experience with web3 projects related to Bitcoin, Ethereum or other Layer 1 chains
- Formally trained and experienced in cryptography, systems security, cloud security and privacy
- Previous hands-on software engineering experience working with cryptographic software and systems, API-based applications, and mobile and web-based blockchain software products
sFOX is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.