Institutional Sales, Capital Markets
Teller’s mission is to power the next generation of FinTech startups with DeFi lending infrastructure. The Teller protocol is designed to make it simple for anyone to launch their own lending pool. FinTech’s, DAOs, and DeFi teams alike can run their own loan book to more easily and securely source capital.
About the job
Teller is looking for a capital markets sales leader to grow our ecosystem of institutional liquidity providers, including family offices, credit funds, and digital asset managers. The ideal candidate has 6+ years of experience leading sales within traditional finance or FinTech, and has an existing network of high net worth investors and institutional liquidity sources.
- Industry experience in debt capital markets
- In-depth knowledge of debt financial products
- Existing network of investors and/or liquidity providers
- Experience managing an institutional sales pipeline end to end
- Concrete understanding of DeFi and the blockchain ecosystem
- Self-motived, driven to close deals
- Onboard and manage an ecosystem of institutional capital market liquidity providers
- Create, manage, and execute an effective capital markets sales process
- Work well with business development to close a constant pipeline of deals
- Focus on closing deals with institutional liquidity providers, and later scale the process