Senior Sales Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Crypto has had tremendous growth over the last several years. That growth comes with inevitable regulation. Regulation, in our view, is a good thing because once the industry passes through this phase, then crypto can access the rest of the world.
We believe it’s going to be the companies that enable this transition from the pre-regulation to post-regulation industry and the companies that can properly navigate it, or better yet, be the ones that facilitate it - those are the most relevant companies in this next wave. Toku will be one of those companies.
Toku’s products enable crypto-native companies to compliantly compensate their teams in both fiat and tokens in over 100 teams globally. Toku’s growing list of customers includes Aragon, Astar, dYdX, Filecoin Foundation, Gitcoin, Gnosis, Hedera Hashgraph, Mina, Protocol Labs, Teller, Safe, Storyverse, and others.
Paying people with tokens is such an obvious first real-world use case of any token. It doesn’t matter what the token does. All tokens can be used to compensate workers. And in fact, are! Toku ensures that all the worker compensation that all those tokens need to do can be done legally, and proper taxes paid is a critical part of the transition to a post-regulation crypto industry.
Toku raised $20 million from a consortium led by Blockchain Capital with Protocol Labs, GMJP, OrangeDAO, Orrick, Reverie, Quantstamp, Next Web Capital, and prominent angel investors including Protocol Labs founder Juan Benet and Alchemy co-founders Nikil Viswanathan and Joe Lau. Read more about Toku in Fortune, Yahoo Finance, and CoinDesk.
To learn more, check our website.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and accomplished sales professional to join our team as a Senior Sales Executive.
In this role, you will report to a Co-founder (Head of Sales).
You will be responsible for driving the sales of our equity and token management platform and solutions to enterprise-level customers.
This is a key position that will require a deep understanding of the equity management space and the ability to effectively communicate the value of our platform to potential customers.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to drive revenue growth and meet or exceed sales targets
- Identify, qualify, and pursue new business opportunities with enterprise-level customers
- Act as the primary point of contact for potential customers and lead negotiations and the sales process from start to finish
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about the equity management industry, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Provide regular reports on sales activity and pipeline to senior management
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in sales, with a proven track record of closing large, enterprise-level deals
- Strong knowledge of the equity management industry and experience selling equity management platforms and solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with potential customers
- Self-starter with a high level of motivation and the ability to work independently
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with potential customers
- Interest in token management and blockchain space
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
- North America Time Zone
Benefits and Compensation
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Apple laptop
Toku is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to being a diverse team that reflects a broad range of background, thought, and experience. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, status as protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, LGBTQ+, and people from underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please use Rezi.ai to create a good resume before applying.