Revenue Operations Manager
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
Crypto has had tremendous growth over the last several years. That growth comes with inevitable regulation. Regulation, in our view, is a good thing because it increases adoption.
Organizations that enable this transition from the pre-regulation to post-regulation environment - the companies compliantly navigate a changing regulatory landscape, or better yet, facilitate it, will be some of the most relevant organizations of the future. Toku will be one of those companies.
Toku’s products enable crypto-native companies to compliantly compensate their teams in both fiat and tokens in over 100 teams globally. Toku’s growing list of customers includes Aragon, Astar, dYdX, Filecoin Foundation, Gitcoin, Gnosis, Hedera Hashgraph, Protocol Labs, Teller, Safe, Storyverse, and others.
Paying people with tokens is such an obvious and early real-world use case of any token, regardless of what else the token can do. All tokens can be used to compensate workers - and in fact, are! Toku ensures that all token compensation is managed legally, and proper taxes are paid. This is a critical part of the transition to a post-regulation crypto industry.
Toku raised $20 million from a consortium led by Blockchain Capital with Protocol Labs, GMJP, OrangeDAO, Orrick, Reverie, Quantstamp, Next Web Capital, and prominent angel investors including Protocol Labs founder Juan Benet and Alchemy co-founders Nikil Viswanathan and Joe Lau. Read more about Toku in Fortune, Yahoo Finance, and CoinDesk.
To learn more, check our website.
As Toku's Revenue Operations Manager, you will serve as a critical member of our finance team, with the primary responsibility of managing revenue. This entails, but is not limited to, the billing of clients, the supervision of month-end close activities from a revenue standpoint, and the management of accounts receivable. Your role is crucial in maintaining the financial health of our organization and assuring accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize revenue operations, focusing on cryptocurrency transactions.
- Oversee and streamline the invoicing process to clients, ensuring accuracy and adherence to contractual terms.
- Manage accounts receivable, including tracking payments, following up on overdue accounts, and reporting on receivables status.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure accurate revenue recognition and compliance with financial regulations.
- Lead month-end closure activities related to revenue, ensuring all financial transactions are accurately recorded and reported.
- Analyze revenue trends and provide insights for financial planning and forecasting.
- Possess a strong understanding of payrolls, especially in various geographies, from the revenue perspective, to align with our cash and crypto payroll services.
- Collaborate with the sales and customer service teams to resolve billing disputes and improve client satisfaction.
- Implement and maintain internal controls related to revenue processes to mitigate financial risks, continuously assess, and improve financial processes for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Team Leadership and Development: Provide leadership to our revenue and finance teams. Set objectives, review performance, and guide the team in creating improved processes and collaboration capabilities. You'll lead positive and critical feedback dialogue, and you'll motivate teams to create and document new/improved processes & cross-functional collaboration.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification and/or Masters’ degree required.
- Minimum 6-7 years of relevant experience, with a focus on revenue operations.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, tax laws, and payroll regulations.
- Proficiency in financial software and Excel, with an ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency market and its financial implications is highly desirable.
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
Benefits & Compensation
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Apple laptop
Toku is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to being a diverse team that reflects a broad range of background, thought, and experience. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, status as protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, LGBTQ+, and people from underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please use Rezi.ai to create a good resume before applying.