Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Crypto has had tremendous growth over the last several years. That growth comes with inevitable regulation. Regulation, in our view, is a good thing because it increases adoption.
Organizations that enable this transition from the pre-regulation to post-regulation environment - the companies compliantly navigate a changing regulatory landscape, or better yet, facilitate it, will be some of the most relevant organizations of the future. Toku will be one of those companies.
Toku’s products enable crypto-native companies to compliantly compensate their teams in both fiat and tokens in over 100 teams globally. Toku’s growing list of customers includes Aragon, Astar, dYdX, Filecoin Foundation, Gitcoin, Gnosis, Hedera Hashgraph, Protocol Labs, Teller, Safe, Storyverse, and others.
Paying people with tokens is such an obvious and early real-world use case of any token, regardless of what else the token can do. All tokens can be used to compensate workers - and in fact, are! Toku ensures that all token compensation is managed legally, and proper taxes are paid. This is a critical part of the transition to a post-regulation crypto industry.
Toku raised $20 million from a consortium led by Blockchain Capital with Protocol Labs, GMJP, OrangeDAO, Orrick, Reverie, Quantstamp, Next Web Capital, and prominent angel investors including Protocol Labs founder Juan Benet and Alchemy co-founders Nikil Viswanathan and Joe Lau. Read more about Toku in Fortune, Yahoo Finance, and CoinDesk.
To learn more, check our website.
About the Role
Toku is seeking an innovative and data-driven Growth Marketing Manager to lead our growth initiatives and establish a robust growth culture throughout the organization. This role will be pivotal in steering the company's scalability by spearheading new strategies, identifying market opportunities, and maximizing ROI. You will get daily access to the founders to ship and iterate quickly. A hustler mentality, founding a company, or building side projects is a plus!
- Identify and develop new growth channels, and develop go-to-market strategies
- Work closely with the founders, product, and engineering teams to create a unified approach to user growth and retention
- Dive deep into our analytics to understand, test, and optimize what growth strategies work best across different user segments
- Set clear KPIs, monitor progress, and drive the team towards achieving these metrics.
- Execute performance marketing strategy alongside the founders, bridging short-term execution and long-term vision
- Conceptualize and implement comprehensive growth strategies that increase user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell.
- Buying ads, targeting-retargeting profiles, and iterating quickly
- Expand market awareness and adoption of existing products
- Manage and execute campaign workflows, including segmentation and target management
- Write content, and optimize SEO for the website/other channels
- Own and drive all aspects of external media, including press releases, product landing pages, social media, and co-marketing with our partners
- Be comfortable wearing multiple hats as the sole growth/marketing person at the company
- 5+ years of relevant experience in performance and growth marketing
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Experience successfully developing, executing, and managing a performance marketing strategy with little oversight
- In-depth knowledge of advertising platforms, such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Experience planning and rolling out large-scale marketing campaigns and the ability to identify and drive improvements using a data-driven approach
- Experience in market research, messaging, positioning, and branding
- Experience in the SaaS industry and a startup environment is strongly preferred.
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Ability to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, move fast, and tirelessly iterate on feedback
- Someone who is excited to test, experiment, fail, and learn
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
- North America Time Zone
Benefits and Compensation
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Apple laptop
Toku is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to being a diverse team that reflects a broad range of background, thought, and experience. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, status as protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, LGBTQ+, and people from underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please use Rezi.ai to create a good resume before applying.