Technical Consultant - Developer Evangelist
Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce. We relentlessly prioritize our retailers—putting their brands front and center while enabling frictionless shopping at any touchpoint in the customer journey. At the center of it all is our rapidly growing universal shopper network—Bolt merchants such as Saks OFF 5TH, Revolve, and Casper can access tens of millions of shoppers, offering them a best-in-class checkout.
And revolutionizing ecommerce is only half of the equation—we’re also transforming the way we work. At Bolt, we have created a work environment where people learn to drive impact, take risks and make big bets, and grow from feedback, all while feeling welcomed and accepted for who they are. Come join us on the adventure today!
The Technical Services team is where Bolt meets our customers new to our platform. Our team builds new features, enables existing features, owns plugin integrations and continuously improves our solution. We work closely with Customer Success, Support, Engineering and Product as well as our customers.
This specific individual contributor role will be working with Bolt’s Checkout Everywhere (BCE) team. The roles main responsibilities will be for building integrations, troubleshooting any ongoing maintenance of existing customer integrations. The team will be working very closely with the BCE core engineering team to improve merchant onboarding.
We are looking for someone who has a customer mindset, thrives when given autonomy to figure out solutions and loves diving deep into complex systems. The role can also be flexible on location, as we are open to this person being fully remote!
If this describes you, get in touch with us!
On our team, you will:
- Work with a passionate, smart and ambitious team (https://www.bolt.com/team)
- Be integral in our customers’ successful integration into the Bolt Checkout Everywhere ecosystem. You will support our customers from kick-off through go-live and immediately afterwards
- Become an in-house subject matter expert in Bolt’s checkout everywhere integration types, bots and API integrations
- Integrate, troubleshoot, customize & enhance the Bolt’s Checkout Everywhere solution
- Communicate with customers on an on-going basis either for troubleshooting purposes or to gather requirements of integration.
- Velocity & Quality of integration are key metrics for Technical Consultants
- Design and implement our strategy for self-serve automated developer onboarding
- Document key learnings into playbooks for future course correction
- Help develop features for the Bolt offering, working closely with core engineering teams
- Move fast, learn, and continuously iterate, championing best practices and ensuring highest technical standards
Technologies we use:
- Plugins for Major Ecommerce platforms
- Our core solution / custom platforms
- Amazon Web Services
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and expression, genetic information, pregnancy and related conditions, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).